Smart Governance will adopt a mobile first approach, with robust mobile applications enabling citizens to easily access government services through their phones. Government officials and field workers are also empowered with mobile applications that enable them to deliver 24×7 governance with ease.
Real time Dashboards
to drive decisions
Real time dashboards provide governments with actionable insights on demand. Administrators and department heads are empowered with verified data that enables them to manage their work and budgets better. Field level employee reports enable effective performance management and ensures efficient usage of government resources.
Decision-Support Systems leverage the power of data and analytics to empower city leaders to solve fast-changing challenges, prioritize action and manage teams of execution. They can be used to improve mobility, disaster response, access to basic services, urban planning and other issues.
Ready to use
Smart governance platform will be configurable to local needs and can be quickly adopted across many cities at scale.
Open Standards and Open APIs
Smart Governance will be governed by the guiding principle of Open Standards and Open APIs which will enable inter-operability between multiple systems.
- Access governments easily using your mobile phone
- Your requests automatically reach the appropriate person
- Stay up to date with inbuilt notifications
- Enable all cities to become smart cities
- Drive best practice sharing across cities
- Improved urban budgeting and forecasting
- Realize the benefits of data driven governance
- Reduced paperwork for employees
- Efficient and prioritized use of resources
- Smart Governance reduces total project costs
- Ready to use & configurable governance platform
- Can be integrated with multiple applications